Friday 8 March 2019

Liked on YouTube: 5 Ways to Increase Your Salary and Get Ahead in Your Career (2019)

5 Ways to Increase Your Salary and Get Ahead in Your Career (2019)
In this video I will go over the 5 ways that I have increased my salary over my business career. I have been working in the business world for 4 years now and I have increased my salary over 300%. I want to share my secrets with the world. Hopefully these 5 concepts will work for you and anyone that you share it with. If you are not subscribed already, please hit that subscribe button to stay update to dat on all of my content. Also Im giving away two Amazon gift cards when I reach 1,000 subscribers, so hit that subscribe button to enter the giveaway. Instagram: https://ift.tt/2ToIf1P 5 Ways to Increase your Salary: 1.Set Career Goals: If you know where you want to be and how you will get there then most likely you will accomplish at least half of those goal. 2. Create Value in the Company: If you do something that nobody else can do then chances are you are valuable in that company, as long as people are using your skills in the company. 3. Obtain Leverage: If you have a bachelors degree then go for your masters and if you have a masters degree then get a certification. This will tell the company that you are improving yourself and you want to help the company, but really you are saying give me more money. 4.One Interview per Month: It never hurts to check if you are more valuable than your current position. Go on interviews to be reminded of your worth. 5. Change Jobs: If you find out that you now qualify for a manager position, but your current job only has an entry level position open for you, then explore other opportunities and don't be afraid to take them.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/KQqp5bX2Bhw

No comments:

Post a Comment